Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WoW Presley, Your 20 months!

I can't believe I just wrote out that title. I cant believe my baby girl is 20 months old today, April 26th. You are doing so much now. Just like a big girl. I hope that time would not fly by. I dont want to miss a single thing. You love your brothers more than anything and they love you just as much and although I know that when yall get a little older you probably wont like each other very much, I hope you do. I hope yall are always going to be best friends. I love that you are Daddy's girl. You have him wrapped right around that little finger of yours.

Here are a few things I would just like to highlight for me.
*You weight 23lbs.
*You wear size 18 months but can still wear some things that are 12 months.
*You wear a size 4 Huggies diaper and a size 4 shoe(finally)
*Your favorite character is Mickey/Minnie and SpongeBob
*You have to have your shoes off in the car, doesnt matter if we are just going down the road.
*You love to talk, and can say just about anything. Here are some to list...
    Mama, Dada, MawMaw, PawPaw, Bubba, Woof, dog, Nana, Outside, Shoes, Mi Mouse, SpongeBob, TB(tv), phone, bow(of course lol), Mommy, juice, eat, baby(blanket), and more...
*You love to swing in your swing on the playset
*You absolutely to be outside and if you see someone go out, you run to get your shoes
*You love to eat fruit snacks
*You love cheese, just like Daddy
*You love taking a bath and pitch a fit when its time to get out.
*You also have started wanting to go potty. You just pointed at it one evening and much to Mommys surprise you actuallt pee-peed in it
If you make the pic larger, look at Presley Kates face lol

Presley you are such a blessing to us and we couldnt have ask for a more perfect daughter to fit in our family. I am so proud to be your mother and always will be no matter what. I love you! Happy 20 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment