Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April is Autism Awareness Month!!!

Autism afftects 1 in 110 children. 1 in 70 boys! Those are crazy numbers. We need to find answers and to do this we have to raise awareness for it. Autism Speaks is an amazing website that raises awareness and money for the cause. There you will also find a lot of information on Autism and ways for you to get involved with the organization!

Also be sure to check out the giveaways in the top right side bar. A new one was posted last night! Also check out the review in the top left side bar and get 10% off your order from Saturday Market.

***And the winner of the If You Say Sew giveaway is Anja from This and That. Please email me within 48hrs to claim your prize. keepersphoto{at}gmail{dot}com  or a new winner will be chosen!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, new follower from the Thursday Hop. Would love for you to visit www.fingerclicksaver.com when you can. Nice looking family you have :-). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am a new GFC follower from the blog hop! So nice to [virtually] meet you! :)

    I'd be thrilled if you came by to follow-back. I'd be even happier if you entered my current giveaway for some fabulous products from Eco Ellie's! I have very low entries right now so you're likely to win if you enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been following this season,just not the same for me without Simon

    I am your newest follower from the hop
    www.talesofarantingginger.com

    ReplyDelete