Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Take it Off Thursday


Weight that is...
Some of you know that after I had Presley I went on a diet and lost about 60lbs. Well recently I went on a 2 month anti-diet and I have since gained about 10lbs of it back. I am miserable and I hate the way I feel. I love the way I feel when I get done exercising or how I feel when I choose a healthy meal over fast food but its just so hard sometimes. I am here for motivations and success stories if you have some. I am dedicating my Thursday to Take it Off Thursdays! On Thursday I will come here and post how my week went and maybe show a pic or two. I am hoping in doing this I will stay motivated and somehow reach my goal. I have about 73lbs to go to reach my goal. It will be extremely hard but I know I can do it.
Please feel free to join me on Thursday and share some motivation and how your week has gone!!!
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. ~Author Unknown

2 comments: