Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Winner, was it you? {Recheck this}

{I completely forgot to pick winners for the hairbows lol}
Hey guys! I have a long post coming up just need time to edit pictures since I havent edited any Disney pics lol. I have been so covered up with stuff going on and I dont see an end in site just yet. But I am here to announce a WINNER!!!

The winner of the $25 Sew Sweet Peanut Boutique giveaway is lucky #13 - Crystal!!!
Flower clip #1 : Stephanie
Flower clip #2 : Brandi
Flower clip #3 : Lizzie
Flower clip #4 : Dawn
Flower clip #5 : Asheley

You have 48hrs to respond or a new winner will be chosen!!! Please email me at keepersphoto{at}gmail{dot}com


Also folks, dont forget to enter my other giveaways found HERE & HERE. Both end on the 23rd and both have SUPER low entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment