Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Monday, August 22, 2011

What we have been up too Part 2

....That Sunday, me, my kids, Kai (my bff), her sisters and their kids, we all went up to Chattanooga to the aquarium and to Coolidge Park. We spent the day up there. It was awesome. I love spending time with Kai and I LOVE Chattanooga. If I could move anywhere that is where I would move. We left the kids play in the fountains at Coolidge Park. I was so surprised at how well Presley Kate took a liking to it. She loves water but is bashful around other people. I had to drag her out of the water lol. After that Kai went back home with her sister to spend the week with her and they took her back to the airport this past Sunday :(

All our babies. I think PK thought that was her big brother she was holding on to.


My best friend in the entire world, Kai with her nephew William.

My sweet girl

CHEESE! ha!


Cant believe she will be 2 on FRIDAY :(

Kai and I

River part of Tennessee Aquarium.

This thing looks so human in the face. Kinda creepy

And look how mean this sucker look. YIKES!

Me & my kiddos.

Playing in the fountains at Coolidge Park. She really surprised me :)
Love this shot of Parker and PK

Thats my update. All this is going on, on top of the boys starting back to school. Peyton going to Speech/Language Therapy once  a week and most likely will be starting Occupational Therapy very soon once a week. Add in that I just signed Parker up to play Soccer and this mama is and will be WORE OUT!!!

This weekend was really low key for us. Friday I just went to a few shops to get us something to wear for the pictures we had scheduled. Saturday we just had my brother and his family over for a cookout and Sunday was a lazy day except for the evening when we went to a farm to have family pictures made and Presleys 2 year pictures done. I can not believe she is almost TWO. I can not wait to see how they turned out although I know they will be really good. Check out Brandi, our photographers, WEBSITE and BLOG.

Thats my update of the past month basically. Now I am planning PK 2nd birthday and Parkers 6th is just around the corner.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Aren't those fountains that come out of the ground the best? We have some at some local parks and the kids love them!

    I am a new follower from the Thursday's Friends Cafe Hop.

    Hope to see you soon @ http://messforless.blogspot.com

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete