Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Wednesday Morning!

I hope all you folks are having a good Wednesday morning. All is well here! Been keeping busy that is for sure! Got Parker signed up for soccer and tomorrow we go sign Peyton up for Cub Scouts. He really wants to do it but I hope he feels the same way tomorrow when he sees the other boys there. I will let you all know how that goes. Presley Kate will be TWO on Friday. Her little party is on Saturday. She is VERY excited about it and tells us all the time "My Birf-a-day" its so cute! Also the hubby started back to school this week so that put a wrench in our weekly routine.
Enough of that boring stuff -- Lets get on with the good stuff! Its WINNER time. Lets see who it will be!

The winner of the PJM Designs giveaway is Dawn

The winner of the Hi Ho Silver Spoon giveaway is Emilie Rose

Ladies please email me at keepersphoto{at}gmail{dot}com. You have 48hrs to claim your prize or a new winner will be drawn.

Have a good rest of the week. I will be back soon with Presley Kates 2 year updates, another round of Disney pictures and party pictures.

New giveaways will be posted soon. Also check out my SHOP! The FREE SHIPPING is still going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment