Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Sunday, August 21, 2011

What we have been up too Part 1

Things have been crazy around these parts lately!!! I feel like I am still playing catch up after our Disney Vacation. When we came back from Disney I did my first ever trunk show for Polkadots & RainBows on that Saturday the 30th. I was very thankful to have such a successful show! So I immediately started working on all those orders. Thankfully they are all finished!!!


 Then the next Friday I went to the Atlanta airport to pick up my best friend who lives in Jacksonville Fl. She was staying the weekend with me. So I picked her up and we stopped to have dinner and then came home. The next day was my sister in laws baby shower that I hosted so I had to do a lot of things for that. We had the shower and then went to my parents house so she could visit them for a while. We have been friends since 6th grade. She was my maid of honor. She is basically my sister/my parents other daughter if you will lol. After the visit with my parents we all went to eat with my brother and his family. Then we came home and crashed.

Here are some pictures of the baby shower for Baby Brooklyn who is scheduled to be here on October 14th if all goes as planned!!!!

Adorable cupcakes

Beautiful cake and it tasted good too.

Oreo pops

I am very proud of my little bird house I created.





Brooklyn is very much loved! Cant wait for her arrival. Wont be much longer now.



No comments:

Post a Comment