Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Monday, August 15, 2011

Disney World Part II

Sorry it has taken me so long to do another picture post of Disney. Please forgive me. This was the day we went to Chef Mickeys to have breakfast with the characters!!! It was a wonderful experience and plan to do it again next year when we go back :0) Also on this day we went to Disneys Hollywood Studios. This is a long picture post - you are warned :0)

Waiting for our table.





They had a Celebration Dance they did where everyone swirled their napkins in the air. The kids LOVED that part. It was very cute!





My husbands favorite part of the day. Lights, Motors, Action is a must see if you go to Hollywood Studios!!! Well worth sitting in the heat to see.








Countdown to Fun Parade was Very Cute!!! So glad we got to see it :0)





Isn't she darlin?






Kris and the boys went to an Indiana Jones show so Presley and I went to see the Little Mermaid. She fell asleep about 4 mins into it but I enjoyed it lol,



Not sure what the characters name is here covering Parkers face but it was really funny I do have a picture without him covering it but he kept doing it. Ha!




PK was passed out so she didnt get to see all the characters.



Lov ethis picture of Parker. Peyton was done with pictures at this point and was just pooped!

More pictures coming lol. I have tons. Sorry they arent edited. I didnt have time for all that lol.



3 comments:

  1. Love the shirts, Love Chef Mickey...LOVE Disney!! We're going in 2 weeks!!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - WHO did those Mickey shirts for you all?? Darling!!

    Great pics - your kids look like they are in 7th Heaven - what a great trip and an experience they'll never forget.

    I have a total crush on Handy Manny - looks like PK does, too?? hehe

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the matching Mickey shirts!!! too cute


    I want to go to Disney again someday

    ReplyDelete