Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Take It Off Thursday


So its Thursday and its time for Take It off! Weight that is!



This week has been a good week! The hubs got me a gym membership for Mothers Day!!! I have been wanting to go for so long! Whoo Hoo. When I weighed in on Monday (my offical weigh-in day) I was down 7 lbs since last week!!! **Squeal** I have eaten like I am supposed to most days. I do have a slip up here and there but nothing major. Lots and lots of protein!!! I have been going to the gym with a coworker and we normally go at lunch, but we wanted to see if we liked going before work better. So this morning, I crawled!!! outta bed at 4:30am and went to the gym! I must say it wasnt to bad!!! Hard to believe huh? I am going tomorrow morning same time! I know crazy right! I have alot of determination right now and I am not sure where came from but I like it and hope its stays! Will post how next week weighin goes next Thursday so stay tuned & follow!

1 comment: