Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random and a Winner

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I hate that its almost over. Mondays arent my friend. Deat Hubby and I did get to go see Arthur this weekend. It was cute!!! I also went shopping with just Peyton on Friday and I realized how SUPER easy it is having just one kid! WOW! But I would not change my life for anything!!! On to other news.....

The winner of the Finney giveaway is.........................

Christine from the My Sweet Potato 3.

Congrats, please email me at keepersphoto{at}gmail{dot}com. You have 48hrs to claim your prize or a new winner will be chosen.

**Three more giveaways to come this week so please make sure to enter those and to enter the current ones in the top right sidebar! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment