Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Rambling

Can you believe its already Wednesday? I am so glad. Just two more days til the weekend. Whoo Hoo.

In not so good news, Parker is sick again!!! I think I may have the sickest kids in history. I dont know if its because of where I work that I bring the crap home or if they just have really low immune systems but this momma cant take much more. He has been running a fever with headaches and now his throat hurts. He has done nothing but sleep the past two days and not eat. If yall know Parker is loves to eat!!! He has an appt today to get checked out with his Peds.

Off topic! Are yall watching The Voice? I love it. Last night when the coaches sung together, I was going nuts. You cant put Adam Levine and Blake Shelton on stage together lol. It will make women go "crazy" lol. I cant wait til next week to see who gets the saves.

Also one last thing on this o-so-fabulous Wednesday!!!! ~~~Dont forget the 3 giveaways that are ending tonight that have low entries. Go enter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment