Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Little Pirate - Wordless Wednesday

Well not so wordless because I need to explain the pictures lol.

Peyton LOVES to create things. Sometimes I wonder how he thinks of these things because I never would. As most of you know he is turning 7 at the end of the month, I know, its hard to believe. He has been wanting a pirate party. He loves all things pirates!!! His Daddy just took him and brother Parker to see the new Pirate movie this past Sunday and they LOVED it. Anyways, today I got a picture that the hubby sent me. So cute. Peyton has created a pirate ship and also a peg led and eye patch. This kid cracks me up!!!! (Sorry for the iphone quality pics)

6 comments:

  1. We are probably having a pirate party for Avery's 4th in February. She is all about pirates all the time... Target had some super cute stuff the other day fairly cheap that I went and bought just in case we really do go with the pirate thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute pictures! Found you at the Tuesday Blog Hop, and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete