Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bad Blogger Award

Thats the award I should be given! I have been a bad blogger.  I am gonna try to do better!!! So with that said let me start now with how we spent our weekend!

Friday after work, I ran to the store and got some last minute things for Peytons birthday that was Saturday. After that I took the kids to my niece, Tymber's, 3rd birthday. It had been storming and the party was outside on a lake under a pavillon. It is normally 100 degrees and humid in Georgia in June, but after that rain we had, it was freezing!!! After that we just came home and relaxed.
Saturday was Peytons 7th birthday party! I cant believe he is 7. He will always be Mommas baby though! It turned out great! We had quite abit of people there. It was Pirate theme. I had bought a pirate ship pinata, but he wouldnt let me put candy in it though. He wanted to keep it, not break it Ha!
Sunday we lounged around most of the day! Love my Sundays with family! That afternoon, the boys wanted to go to their grandparents house and my parents wanted to take PK to church so Kris and I decided to go see Something Borrowed! It was such a great movie.

**Don't forget to enter THIS giveaway. It ends TODAY 6/28!!

Thats how our weekend went. Hope all yall had a great weekend. Anyone doing anything fun for the 4th of July?


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Peyton :)

    Love the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete