Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need Your Help

Hey Ya'll! Would you ever be so kind and help me out?

Presley is entered into a "Funny Faces" picture contest on FB through Prissy In Pink The winner will receive a Baby Bella Maya carseat cover!! All you have to do is "like" Presleys picture. Simple! I would greatly appreciate everyones vote! Click THIS link and find the album with the funny faces! If you have a question about it please ask me and please leave me a comment after you 'like' her picture and if I am not already I will, if you want, become friends with you on FB. Thanks again!

Also be on the look out for new giveaways coming soon! You wont want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I Voted! And wanted to let you know that you are the spotlighted blog for Hop Along Friday! :) Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete