Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day One!

Yesterday I made a promise to myself. A promise only I could keep! A promise that I would get the weight off and keep it off! Yesterday, I joined weight watchers. I went to my first meeting last night. I actually enjoyed it. I joined with a coworker, she is my accountability partner ha! So far today it has been super easy. I dont feel hungary at all! I cant wait to see what next Monday night says on the scale. I almost hate posting this because I feel like I am setting myself up for failure, then I realized I really could you the support and motivation that you would give me.

5 comments:

  1. My husband is doing weight watchers right now and has lost 29.2lbs!

    We've done it in the past and I lost 40ish and he lost about 80lbs. It really does work if you stick with it.

    I'm getting ready to go back on it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the weigh in blog hop! I'm on WW too. I joined in 2003 and lost almost 100 pounds. Unfortunately, I gained about 40 back, but I'm working on it now. I think WW is a really fantastic program because it really teaches you how to eat, cook, etc--it's not about easy fixes. I'm sure you'll love it and that you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you for making a start!! Thats the first step :) I'm so excited you joined our blog hop. Blogging about my weight loss has been the best thing for my journey. I've met so many great people who do nothing but lift me up and keep me going. Can't wait to see how you do on your first week!! Good luck to you!!

    Amanda
    www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing... Just updated the blog hop with the linky code in case you would like to add it to your blog so maybe your readers can join in :)

    http://www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com/weigh-in-linky-blog-hop

    Amanda
    www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've known so many people that have had great success on weight watchers! You can do it:)

    ReplyDelete