Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Silence

Tomorrow I will be linking up with Send love to Cohen and having a day of blogging silence in memory of Little Cohen.

What: Moment of Silence for Cohen

When: Thursday July 1st from midnight to 11:59 pm.

How: Bloggers participating will post the Cohen banner (below) or simply post Cohen’s name in large letters on their blog.

Why: July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen’s memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting! I have heard great things about it I just hope I didn't waste my money since we are just starting this now at 9 months old. She better love it!

    Cute blog by the way

    ReplyDelete