Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My sweet boy!

Peyton turned 6 today! I can't believe that this time 6 years ago I was a new mom to the most amazing little boy I had ever met. Peyton was 8lbs 13oz. Now he is about 45lbs and skinny as can be lol.

Peyton
You are definately a Mommas boy and I love it. You will always be my baby, no matter how old you are. You love your sister more than anything. You always want to hold her or "watch" her for Mommy. And she loves you so much too. You and your brother fight so much, but at the end of the day, he is your best friend. Your favorite tv show is Spongebob and iCarly. You love playing your DSi and you love putting puzzles together(not kiddy puzzles either), I am talking 500 piece puzzles in a day. Its amazing to watch you. You are very independent. Your laugh is contagious! When you laugh, everyone around you laughs. Your smile makes my heart melt. You are also the toughest little boy I know. When you had knee surgery in January, you were tougher than most adults. You never even cried when they had to do repeated IVs and MRIs or even having to stay in the hospital for 3 days. There are so many great qualities about you. I know that you will grow into a brillant man who loves to take thing apart just to see how they work, then put them back together. Peyton I am so lucky to be your mommy. Happy 6th Birthday sweet boy. I cant wait until your party on Saturday!!!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment