Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Friday, September 2, 2011

Blogs I love to read!

This week on Show us You Life over at Kellys Korner is favorite blogs you read! I have some that I read daily. Here are a few of my favorites incase you arent already following you can check them out too! Also come link up your favorites so we can all see!!!

My favorite blog to read is Baseballs to Bows. They have recently adopted their second daughter from China and I love following their journey :)

Another good one is Houghton Happenings. I feel like I know her because we "knew" each other from another board before blogging! :) As well as A Very Good Life.

And last but not least I love reading Dawn's Blog and Megan's Blog.

Hope on over to Kelly's Korner and share with us your favorite blogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment