Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Auction

I have seen a few moms do this, so I thought I would give it a try. Presley has started to outgrow some of her shoes and clothes. So I have decided before I post them on Ebay I would try this first. So I will list a few shoes first to see how it goes. I will make a few different post and if you want to bid on them all you have to do is leave a comment on that post. I will run it from tonight (1/26) to Monday (1/31) Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of the items. Happy Bidding.




And some hops!
moonangelnay thursday blogspot link party blog hop
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hi,I am a new follower from Traveling Through Thursdays Hop. I would love a follow back at
    http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH that my daughter was that small! I would sooo buy those shoes! CUTE! Giid luck! I hope they sell quickly! Thank you for joining us for Traveling Through Thursday! I am already a follower. I have moved to wp and have a new look. I hope you'll stop by when you can. Have a great day!~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your auctions! I saw something similar on another blog last week, and may have to try to sell some of my clothes the same way.

    Btw, I'm hopping by from Moonangelnay's blog and hope you'll join my Winter Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say hello! I wish I had a little girl to dress up!!! :) I found you on the Hop Along Friday and I now follow you. Would you mind stopping by my blog and following back? Thanks!!

    Ashley
    ~The Reynolds Mom~
    http://thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete