Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shutterfly

I love sending out Christmas cards every year with the kids pictures on them. They are much more personal than the cards you can buy at your local resale store. This year is no different. I will be getting our cards from Shutterfly . I love Shutterfly. The website is easy to navigate and they have super fast shipping. I just finished Presleys first year book and printed it with Shutterfly. I got it 2 days after I ordered it.

Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free Holiday Cards. I Here are a few of the designs that I like.

This I love because it is so simple. I think it would be cute of the kids playing and laughing.

This one may be my favorite. I love that its one picture in black and white with just the round modern greeting in the corner.
 And this is also in the running. How sweet would this one be with us all in black and white? Adorable.
To see more designs like this go to Shutterfly's Christmas Cards


We also always have a family get-together for Christmas. This would be super cute to use as an invite.

Find more Holiday invitations HERE

So go run go to Shutterfly to get your Holiday Cards!

1 comment: