Because I was never contacted by the first winner of the Princess Couture giveaway, I had to pick a new winner. The lucky new winner is Kristin from Pretty Pretty Baby! Please email me at keepersphoto{at}gmail{dot}com
Also please check the top right sidebar of my blog for more giveaways! Lots more to come too!
Dance Recital 2013
13 years ago
Hi! I'm your newest follower. Great site!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Hop Along Friday, Hope you follow back.
ReplyDeletehttp://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/
I am following your blog from Social Parade! Greatly appreciate the follow back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
I've come over from Social Parade Friday. I'd love for you to follow me back.
ReplyDeleteThe Nourishing Homemaker
http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com
Hi there.
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by via the Friday Hops to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/welcome-this-friday.html
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI’m stopping by from Hop Along Friday @ Chubby Cheeks Thinks. I’ve been thinking about starting up a weekly blog hop, and would like to join in with a few other bloggers to make it even bigger for everyone involved. I’m looking for 3-4 blogs that are about the same size as mine. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in - please email me!
Thanks
Sam
TheGiveawayQueen at hotmail dot com
http://thegiveawayqueen.blogspot.com/
I'm your newest follower and would love a follow back!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the blog hop. What a fun blog you have here!
ReplyDeleteNancy
http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/